Standard Operating Procedures for prerequisites prospective homebuyers must meet prior to receiving any services:
Upon initial meeting of a new client Prospective clients must:
- Must not show identification prior to meeting, but must be shown identification at the initial meeting
- An exclusive broker agreement is not required prior to meeting with a client.
- Pre Approval for a mortgage is not required prior to meeting
- Upon initial meeting, broker is required to provide lead paint pamphlet
- Upon initial meeting broker is required to disclose its agency relationship